Citizen is the most common level. After you play for a while and show that you are a good, friendly user, you will become Citizen-Newbie. Then after a good bit more time of proving yourself you will be come Citizen. It usually takes about a week to go from Guest to Citizen-Newbie and about a month to get to Citizen. Most people will never get past Citizen, which is fine as it is the level where you can do most things. If you play a lot and are kind to your fellow users, you will achieve this level and enjoy the server. Citizen-Newbie and Citizen have identical permissions, they are only different to show who has been on for a little while vs. who has been on for a long time.
Below are a list of your commands:
- /afk - Marks you as away from the keyboard.
- /back - after you die, you can return to your point of death and get your stuff.
- /compass - Displays your current bearing in the world.
- /depth - Displays your current block depth in relation to sea-level.
- /getpos - Displays your current coordinate location in the world.
- /ignore <user> - Ignore a player, their chats won't show up for you anymore.
- /kit <kitname> - Gives you items in the kit. Current kits are tools, wood, stone, exotics, light, bow, redstone, food
- /mail <send/read/clear> <player> <message> - Allows you to send & receive mail from other players on the server. Used for messaging players who are offline.
- /me <message> - Emotes a message from you. /me is swimming shows "*Lostwave is swimming" in the chat.
- /msg <player> <message> - Sends a private <message> to the <player> specified.
- /ping - pings the server.
- /sethome <name> - Creates a new home location named <name>
- /suicide - Kills yourself. Sometimes helps if you are stuck somewhere. But there are better ways to go about it. Or you could try one of those hotlines
- /tpa <user> - Asks a user permission to teleport to them. They will either /tpaccept or /tpdeny you.
- /tpahere <user> - Asks a user permission to teleport to you. They will either /tpaccept or /tpdeny you.
- /warp <warp> - [Warps] to the specified <warp>. If you just type /warp it will show you a list of warps.
- /stats - view your server statistics.
- /towny, /town, /resident - Towny Commands. Please see the link for more information.
Plus Citizens also have all the commands that a Guest has.